Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Glee Project + Celtic Thunder

Ok so the first time I heard about this (and well Glee in general) I thought it was just going to be really stupid, but surprisingly both are extremely entertaining! I love Damian McGinty (and of course I feel some love for Cameron Mitchell who is sadly gone)!!! I had heard about Celtic Thunder when I was younger and liked it a lot, but my life was taken over by the world of Harry Potter at that time (Don't get me wrong it still is the one of the biggest part of my life) and also I didn't listen to a lot of music back then! Celtic Thunder is now a great obsession of mine! I don't go a day without listening to Puppy Love and Just Like Jesse James! Oh and they all have super cute accents! How I wish to travel to Ireland...

No comments:

Post a Comment